Our charity is completely self -funded, we do not receive any regular funding from anywhere, every penny raised goes back into the running of the centre. It costs around £3000 per month to keep our doors open, so as you can imagine continually raising that amount of money is a mammoth task. Every penny donated to us truly makes a difference and helps us to keep providing our much needed services to our clients.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for Tamworth Wellbeing & Cancer Support Centre?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/twcsc/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Tamworth Wellbeing & Cancer Support Centre will be really grateful for your donations.
Could you fundraise to help people affected by cancer and other chronic illnesses? There are many ways you can get involved including:
- Sponsored walk/cycle/swim/silence
- Selling football scratch cards at your place of work or local pub
- Quiz night
- Sponsored karaoke
- Craft Fayre/Fete
- Lottery Bonus Ball scheme at work – splitting the proceeds between the winner and the charity
- Non-uniform/dress down day
- Cake Sale
- Collecting loose change
- Charity football match
- Fun Run
- Jumble Sale/Car Boot Sale
These are just a few examples, the list is endless! You can have lots of fun whilst raising much needed funds for your local charity.
We really are truly grateful for every penny received, it really does make a difference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details